1. Only by presenting an IDS Display Inc. issued Credit Memo to our Factor or Accounting Dept. will you then be able to deduct any amount from an outstanding balance for merchandise returned.
2. IDS Display does not provide any cash refunds.
3. IDS Display does not pay shipping charges.
4. We will refuse to credit any account for merchandise that has not been properly processed.
5. An RA form must be requested and completed before any merchandise is returned to IDS Display
To request, an RA form contact our Customer Service Department at 949-727-1959
1. RETURNS WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED WITH OUR FORMS. This will ensure proper credit to your account.
2. Unauthorized returns will result in uncollected balances. Late fees and finance charges will apply
3. TO AVOID 20% RESTOCKING, YOU HAVE TO REQUEST AN RA# WITHIN 15 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE.
4. RETURN AUTHORIZATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AFTER THE 30th DAY OF THE DELIVERY OF MERCHANDISE.
5. THE GIVEN RA# MUST BE WRITTEN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PARCEL USED TO RETURN THE MERCHANDISE.
A copy of your approved RA form should also be included.
Please note: our Receiving Department will not accept the parcel if the RA# is not written on the outside.
THE MERCHANDISE MUST BE SHIPPED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE RA # BEING ASSIGNED.
If the merchandise is shipped after the 10 day period we will only credit your account for 50% of the cost of goods returned.
1. Your account will be credited after all forms are properly filled out and our shipping department receives the merchandise. Not before.
2. Once the RA# has been issued and merchandise is received a credit memo will be sent to your company and deducted from future payments.
3. IDS Display will not honor any returns unauthorized by its company employees.
4. Credit will be issued according to the quantities that are physically received by our warehouse. IDS Display will not be responsible for quantity discrepancies.
All Sale items are Final Sale.
Any items bought with a discount from a promotional code cannot be returned.
If you are not satisfied with your order, we are more than happy to assist with most or all of your return requests.
To file a claim on damaged items, please email [email protected] for your Return Authorization Form (RA) Request.
Please mail the package to:
Attn: IDS Display – Customer Service
490 Wald, Irvine, CA 92618
If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be canceled.
All sales are not subject to a refund. Only credit for future orders will be issued. In some cases, merchandise exchanges may be done.